DC Site Services operates on project (event) based work. This means that job roles vary depending on the site and the contract obtained by DC Site Services. All DC Site Services staff should be polite, professional and attentive to the public. You will be provided with an online information pack prior to arriving on site, and an on-site briefing, the equipment and PPE prior to your work. All cleaning and toilet attendants will need to adhere to the COSHH procedures and RAMS documents which you will be able to find in your online information pack. You will need to ensure safe working practices and display warning signs where appropriate.
Listed below are some of our standard cleaning job roles, however this is not a fully comprehensive list and jobs may occur outside of these categories.
- Clean all sinks, floors, taps and mirrors to the best possible standard.
- Mop/hoover the floors where appropriate.
- Make sure all consumables (hand soaps, toilet rolls and hand towels) are replenished as required
- At certain events you may be expected to manage toilet queuing and direct customers to empty cubicles
Office/Dressing Room/Exhibition Stand Cleaning:
- Domestic cleaning such as vacuuming, wiping surfaces, dusting and window cleaning.
- Changing bins and general litter picking and tidying.
- A higher expectation of cleanliness is expected in these areas and you may only be able to enter VIP areas at certain times specified by event organisers.
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces and touch points
- Restocking hand sanitiser in dispensers
Any other useful information will be provided during the on-site briefing and enclosed in the cleaning handbook you will receive.comments powered by Disqus