DC Site Services prides itself on being a family run business that provides a professional service at a cost effective price. We will always go that extra mile to ensure that the Events & Festivals we work with are successful, safe and happy environments to attend and work at. Providing bespoke services to achieve our clients' goals and recognising the value in our workforce are our primary aims; investing in those who invest in us. With almost 30 years of experience within the industry we retain a personal and proactive approach to making the Events & Festivals we work at the best they possibly can be.
DC Site Services has gained a highly regarded reputation by perpetuating the following values:
- Committing the company to doing our very best for the Events & Festivals we work with and going that extra mile when required
- To remain reliable and consistent in our services and to leave no job incomplete
- To remain honest and reliable in all of our relationships and transactions
- To be respectful of others, their views and their rights
- To be inclusive in how we value diversity, support equality of access to opportunities and challenge discrimination
- To remain creative and flexible in our thinking, in our work and with how we use our resources
- To provide customers with high quality services which meet their requirements and are fit for purpose
- To enhance the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively
- To promote the quality management systems and ensure implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventative actions
DC Site Services is an equal rights and equal opportunities employer. We employ staff from all walks of life and are accepting of all, regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, background, nationality etc. No matter who you are, if you work hard and treat others with respect then you deserve to be treated in the same way.
DC Site Services aims for 100% diversion from landfill at all events for which we provide waste management services. 'Practicing what we preach' is key to DC Site Services and our continuing push for sustainability spreads beyond the Events & Festivals we service. Our offices operate the following policies to ensure we minimise our environmental impact:
- Sourcing recycled stationary options and re-using print cartridges
- Use a 2 bin system to recycle as much of our waste as possible
- Using online recruitment and personnel management processes to minimize paper trails
- Distributing downloadable material via email and portal to minimise paper sent to employees and clients
- Any procurement considers the environmental impact of the product or service sourced
Training & Development (Recruitment & Selection)
We recognise that as a company we must support all of our staff with a keen focus on training and development. Utilising the experience and knowledge gained over the years, DC Site Services is dedicated to ensuring that our management and supervisory structure offers organic progression opportunities, remains strong, effective and with a full, comprehensive knowledge of any task at hand.
We encourage our staff at all levels of operations to develop their skills, and enthusiastically offer our guidance and support where we can with the aim of providing personnel of the highest standards.
Correspondingly, training and briefings prior to the commencement of any service are mandatory with all of our event staff. Prior to this we incorporate vetting procedures to ensure that our staff are suitable to begin work. As such, DC Site Services utilises police criminality checks and immigration screening with further DBS (disclosure and barring service) checks taking place when required.
We pride ourselves on organic progression for our staff, from crew member through to team leader and eventually manager level. Those who work hard and show a desire to progress within the company will always be given the opportunity to do so.
Where possible we look to provide our staff with enhanced training and accreditation in order to develop our workforce and improve the services we provide, and our core staff may be provided with higher levels of training to allow them to take on additional onsite responsibilities at events and festivals. DC Site Services has in the past provided staff with various driving qualifications, first aid training, health and safety training and certificates, Chapter 8 Streetworks training and various other qualifications to ensure we have a highly competent and skilled base to adapt to the unique requirements of the various services that we provide.
While we continue to progress in the services we offer out in the field, we also continue to seek improvement within the internal infrastructure of the company.