Application Questions11 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- What is PAAM?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Can I apply if i have special needs?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Can you tell me a little about DCSS?
Job Descriptions2 Questions
Camping and Amenities8 Questions
Working at Festivals and Events8 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Supervisor and a Manager?
- How do I become a Supervisor or a Manager?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
Crime and Personal Safety4 Questions
Deposits and Wages8 Questions
- Why do I need to pay a deposit to work at events?
- Do I need to pay a refundable deposit to work with DC Site Services'?
- How can I pay my deposit?
- Can I pay my deposit in installments?
- Can I pay for my friends or can my friend, parent, guardian or relative pay for me?
- If I cancel my position is my deposit still refunded?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How much will I get paid when working for DC Site Services'?