Our Clients include...
DC Site Services offers complete internal and fixed structure cleaning and waste solutions. Working with Organisers, Promoters and Venue Management we can offer a truly bespoke service to meet everyone’s requirements and expectations both in servicing the events and returning the premises to its original condition.
Venues and events serviceable vary greatly from small corporate events and conferences to large scale sporting events. DC Site Services can provide regular small maintenance teams and scale up to large teams servicing events where required. This is supported by an experienced management team working to efficiently care for both the venue and the event ensuring attention to detail and service quality.
Services provided include:
- Service staff during the event for response cleaning, table clearing, bin emptying, and litter picking.
- Waste infrastructure install and removal for both front and back of house
- Full area clean down. This can include full carpet vacuum/cleaning, large-scale window cleaning, stone floor washing, furniture removal, disposal and other waste removal.
- Overnight turnaround. Returning a venue with a short tenancy agreement can require a full overnight return service. Multiday events may also require this.
- Toilet attending to include stock management, cleaning and general assistance
Using both our equipment and that provided by our approved contractors DC Site Services can provide full waste disposal systems for Venues and Stadium’s. This can range from regular small services to large-scale bin hire and infrastructure to deal with 100’s of tonnes of waste a weekend. We work hard to ensure our events are as sustainable as possible. For further information on this please see ‘sustainability’.
Across both Venues and Greenfield sites DC Site Services offer a multi-service in order to reduce management and administration costs. This can involve combining services such as Traffic Management and Stewarding requirements. For further details please see our ‘Staffing Solutions’ page.