We will ask you for this before we can approve you as a member on DCSS PAAM. These prove your right to work in the UK and are a legal requirement for all employers. A scan or clear photograph is accepted.
- EITHER Your UK passport. Make sure it is clear and of the photo page of your passport. It cannot be expired so make sure it’s in date.
- OR Your long-form birth certificate AND an official document containing your name AND national insurance number such as tax records
We also accept these:
- A current Biometric Immigration Document (Biometric Residence Permit) issued by the Home Office
- A Registration Certificate or Document Certifying Permanent Residence issued by the Home Office
- A current Immigration Status Document issued by the Home Office to the holder with an endorsement indicating that the named person is allowed to stay indefinitely in the UK alongside an official document containing the holders national insurance number and name issued by a Government Agency
- EITHER EU Passport. Make sure it is clear and of the photo page of your passport. It cannot be expired so make sure it’s in date.
- OR National Identity Card
*This will change as of 30th June in accordance with government regulations regarding the employment of EU citizens
For more information on what counts as entitlement to work documentation, visit this link. You must bring these with you when you work your first event with us.comments powered by Disqus