You may be need to apply for a DBS check (Disclosure and and Barring Service check) to get a copy of your criminal record before you are able to work at a specific event or location.
Things you need to know
- It costs £23, you can pay by credit card, debit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- The check will only show convictions that are not ‘spent’, for example some types of caution will disappear after 3 months.
- You must be 16 or over to apply.
- It usually takes up to 14 days for you to receive your certificate.
What you’ll need
- Your addresses for the last 5 years and the dates you lived there
- National Insurance number
- UK or EU Passport
- Driving or provisional license
Follow the link to start the application process.comments powered by Disqus