Posted on Friday, February 18, 2022
We’re happy to announce the return of the photo competition!
Last year we skipped the crew photo competition given that 2020 was a bit of a downer for events and festivals, however with 2021 under our belts we’re bringing it back!
We are proud of what we achieved in 2021 and have been slowly updating our website photo galleries with snaps taken along the way. We’d love to see more pictures of you, though. To enter the competition send in your pics if you worked with us last year, or if you don’t wish to enter the competition you can still join in by voting on your favourite picture. We'll be holding a Facebook poll in two weeks’ time to select the best photo so keep an eye on our Facebook page to join in with the poll. The winner of the poll will receive a unique piece of DC merch that no one else has!
Guidelines for submissions are as follows….
1. These need to be good quality photos (no thumbs half covering the lens etc.)
2. Fun, but still work-based (so not while off-shift, raving) and make sure they are taken while working at an event for DC Site Services!
3. Be aware that by submitting pictures you are giving us consent to use them on social media, the company website and for marketing purposes, please bear this in mind when sending in your pics
4. Appropriate! While we’re sure you’ve taken some fab photos over the past season, please make sure that your mate Dave isn’t photobombing you, mooning you or throwing up a gang sign in the background. We all have that friend
5. Feel free to use filters, Photoshop, anything to make it stand out from the rest
6. Send in as many photos as you like!
You can submit your photo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “DC Photo Competition” in the subject line, the closing date will be Friday 4th March.