Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
We are working with Coppersmith Recruitment and Services, who have provided staff to us during the busy times of the summer season for several years. In these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 Outbreak, we are working together to support their recruitment within the UK and providing some alternative opportunities to our DCSS PAAM Members.
The roles available are as follows:
- Warehouse Operative (£8.72 per hour/ overtime is £12.57 per hour)
- Shifts are a 5 day on/ 2 day off rotation
- Shifts are 2pm>10pm each day
- Start date is Friday 1st May 2020
These roles are in Corby (Max Park, Bangrave Rd, Weldon, Corby, NN17 1NN)
Please be aware and note: (the following are changes to what your used to at DC)
- Your Employer will be Coppersmith Recruitment and Services and will responsible for your pay
- You must submit a CV with your application (this can be uploaded to your DCSS PAAM profile)
- The start date for this position is Friday the 1st May, continuing until the 1st June, though could become permanent for the right candidates
- You must have previous experience of having worked as a warehouse operative
- You must own a pair of safety boots
Please make sure your DCSS PAAM profile is complete before you apply, making sure your photo and entitlement to work in the UK documents are uploaded (a scan of your passport or birth certificate along with a document which has your name and National Insurance number in print).
We will assist you as much as we can during the process, but any additional information we don’t have, you will need to provide asap in order to get started. We have provided useful links and further information below.
Good luck with your application!