Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Glastonbury is just around the corner! Our earlier teams will be arriving at the end of this week and the rest of the teams early next week so now is your last chance to make sure that you have everything you need before you arrive.
Before you leave you will need to make sure you do the following…
- Acknowledge your position on your DCSS PAAM profile
- Read the information pack for your team (match your team name to the info pack within the Event Info section for Glastonbury on DCSS PAAM)
- Double check your arrival and finish dates
- If you’re bringing a campervan make sure this has been approved with the office beforehand
- If you’ve been approved to bring a campervan, make sure to arrive on Monday 20th by 6pm at the latest, regardless if the arrival date on your info pack is later
- Read the Welfare & Directions Info
- Read the shuttle bus information pack
- Make sure to arrange your travel to and from the event
We’d also recommend ticking off a checklist…
- Camping equipment!
- Do you have snacks and refreshments for when you’re not on shift?
- Have your entitlement to work in the UK documents (as on your DCSS PAAM profile)
- Have your onsite sign-in sheet (found on your overview page of DCSS PAAM)
- A good pair of dark boots (waterproof, protective and comfortable)
- A waterproof jacket should it rain
- Dark/black trousers/shorts. We recommend cargo trousers as these have lots of pockets!
Other than that, make sure you have a good pair of wellies and some sun block and you’re good to go!